Monday, November 8, 2010

Board #4 - Submitted by Amy



Creator: Amy Chaddock

Photo Sources:

Amy, thank you for trying your hand at an inspiration board. I think they are kind of fun to do and I hope you had fun doing it!



The create-a-party prize pack includes:
A printable party pack by Love the Day Design, assorted Glue Dots, $25 gift certificate to Garnish, 4 spools of twine from The Twinery, and custom napkins from For Your Party (see more details and photos here).

To win this create a party themed prize package:
1. You must "like" Cupcakes and Cutlery and Lockheart on Facebook.
2. Leave a comment on this post. Amy would probably love to know what you thought of her board.
3. Check back tomorrow to see if you've won and see who the winner of the inspiration board contest is. (If I can't find your email address based on your comment log in info, I will choose another winner - if you are unsure if I will be able to see it, leave your email info in your comment).

*Contest is open until 12:00 midnight Pacific, tonight.

For full contest rules refresh yourself here.

Good luck everyone!

Sharon

12 comments:

bouldermommy said...

Mardi Gras theme was a great idea!
bouldermommy@yahoo.com

agoodbuild said...

i follow cupcakes and cutlery and lockheart on facebook. Really like her board, I'm wondering what those tasty looking drinks are in the top right corner!
still loving the lilian bag!

goagainstthegrain @ yahoo.com

green4u said...

Like the green accents on the tea lights. I like that it is simple but picks up the theme.

Also can you imagine sewing all those buttons on that fabric floral arrangement... that is something you would have to save forever. That is hard work.

amber said...

How fun are those fabric flower bouquets?! So eco-friendly and totally lovely! Beautiful!
amberlynn.moon@gmail.com

Totally obsessed with all these fun ideas! Thank you for a fun contest & loads of inspiration!

★All Thingz Related★ said...

I'm a fan of both on FB!
This is my favorite board! I love the peacock feathers!

Tina said...

I follow Cupcakes and Cutlery and Lockheart on facebook. Amber-this board is awesome. I love the splash of vibrant colors. Very inspirational for my paintings and craft projects!

zimaqueen73@comcast.net

Alisha said...

I would go to this Mardi Gras party. How creative to see this purse and think of Mardi Gras. Bravo.

leopardcherry said...

This is my fav board of the 6! I love the vibrant colors & the peacock feathers.

Henria O. said...

Like you both on FB! Love the peacock feathers and the wonderful purple brooch in the center!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

marilyn said...

I love the bright colors used in this board. The drink is making me thirsty. It all looks so great with the purse. Very creative! I am ready to go to this party.

k said...

This one is my favorite!!! I love love love that she included peacock feathers in her design!!! I think theybring everything together beautifully!

Dana said...

I follow c&c and lockheart on facebook. Love the contest. Love the boards.
danapoole4(at)gmail(dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...