Monday, November 8, 2010

Board #3 - Submitted by Amber



Creator: Amber Moon

Photo Sources:

Amber did a great job with this board. I love to see the sources for these boards because I learn about sites that I didn't know about before (like Jonas Peterson, the photographer who took her numbers 2 and 4. Consider me a new fan). Amber is currently working on starting a small paper goods company called Pitbulls and Posies and is hoping to have a website up soon. As I often do, I became Nancy Drew to try to find out more about what Pitbulls and Posies is all about. Turns out, she is amazingly talented and you can see some of her work from HER WEDDING on Style Me Pretty! You must read the story of how she met her mate. So sweet! (And if anyone reading this doesn't know what Style Me Pretty is, they only feature the best of the best of real weddings).

Follow Pitbulls and Posies on Twitter so you can find out when her site launches!



The baking themed prize package includes:
A baking piece by Villeroy & Boch, a cupcake kit chosen by Traylor Papers, Almond Breeze Milk, a cake, cookie and cupcake decorating idea book, a mini cake stand by A Fabulous Fete, custom cocktail napkins from For Your Party, applesauce and peanut butter from Santa Cruz Organics, $25 gift certificate from Garnish. (For more specific details and photos of the prizes, see here).

To win this baking themed prize package:
1. You must "like" Cupcakes and Cutlery and Lockheart on Facebook.
2. Leave a comment on this post. If the mood strikes you, let Amber know what you think of her board.
3. Check back tomorrow to see if you've won and see who the winner of the inspiration board contest is. (If I can't find your email address based on your comment log in info, I will choose another winner - if you are unsure if I will be able to see it, leave your email info in your comment).

*Contest is open until 12:00 midnight Pacific, tonight.

For full contest rules refresh yourself here.

Good luck everyone!

Sharon

26 comments:

bouldermommy said...

The chalkboard flags are a great idea and PURPLE!
bouldermommy@yahoo.com

agoodbuild said...

I follow cupcakes and cutlery and Lockheart on facebook. Im dying over the cute chalkboard flags she used! LOVE! really Liking the Lilian tote!

goagainstthegrain @ yahoo.com

b-rad said...

Liked C&C and Lockheart on my Facebook...love Amber's design...LIKE, LOVE and having my mind blown away by the combo of all 3! It's amazing when brilliant ideas meet creative vision, and I think Amber's board is a recipe for bringin out the best in C&C and Lockheart. xo - bradestrin@aol.com

sexy lexi said...

I love this board and I love the beautiful Amber Moon! Way to go, sweet lady!!

revmom said...

Amber's board is so very romantic. I love the colors.
br32baker@aol.com

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
green4u said...

Love the bouquet and the sign in this board. Such a creative bunch of boards. I really like them all.

Valerie said...

I follow you! I love the signlanguage 'Love' print & the silhouette artwork! Great job!

Sarah said...

I follow Cupcakes & Cutlery and Cockheart on fb! And I love the Elle style handbag! This board's colors are so bright and cheerful. And the bird bath candles are genius! Love!

1909er said...

Liked C&C and I was already a follower of Lockheart on FB. I love purple! flowers! cupcakes! romance! Good job, ladies. I'll check back to this board often.
msconjeaniality@hotmail.com

★All Thingz Related★ said...

I follow both on FB!
Love the Sign Language on this one.
{Rebekah}
allthingzrelated(at)gmail(dot)com

Kristin said...

i love the bird bath candle. this board definitely has that romantic vibe. great job Amber!

maddysmom said...

hi!! i follow c&c and lockheart on facebook.
email: michellerg@sbcglobal.net OR babyfrench@gmail.com

LOVE all of the inspiration boards but Ambers is my favorite because it really resonates with me and the style i envision. very diy slash romantic.

my favorite lockheart bag is the elle!

shauna said...

I love this board and am very happy that fate brought Josh and Amber together. I am also excited that I have been introduced to these 2 cool sites.....shauna66nm@hotmail.com

Alisha said...

First of all, Pitbulls and Posies is an excellent name! I loved this board because it was so different than the others. She added quirky touches like the sign language that I loved.

Pure Space said...

Wow!! Love love love in every way!

Ponte Vedra Mom w/Perfect Kids said...

This board is so perfect - the candles and the flags are to die for. And the colors with the tote - reminds me of a tuscan day!Like CC and Lockheart!
Beeareader

PVBeach is Great said...

Amber, this board is perfection. From the flags to the candles to the bow tie to the love language signing - and the colors remind me of a perfect tuscan day! Love this board,and Like! CC and Lockheart on FB.

leopardcherry said...

The Love theme plays in well, but I don't think it picked up the color scheme as well as other boards. I really like the "Love is a Big Deal" photo.

Great Gatherings said...

I am a new fan of LockHeart and Cupcake and Cutlery. LOVE this board. Great stuff!

Nikki Glynn-
nglynn@comcast.net
http://greatgatheringsandparties.blogspot.com/

Henria O. said...

Following you both on FB! Love the dress and bouquet in Amber's board!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

Ginny Gator said...

I love the silhouette image and bird bath candle!

Jen said...

I'm loving everything I see. Purple is my favorite color and who doesn't love cupcakes. My new favorite place in Vegas for cupcakes is Retro Bakery. Check it out next time your here in Vegas or online. I love the board by Amber. I like the look of this one the best. Following on facebook and here. This season the Zoey Drawstring by Lockheart is the best! operajenn@aol.com

marilyn said...

I love the romantic look. I wish that I could be as creative as Amber. I love the colors in the bouquet.

k said...

Love the saying "true love is a big deal". Perfect words to set the tone for the entire event!

Dana said...

I think this is my favorite board. I love the #2 antler/dress photo and #8 bouquet photo. I also like Megan's board a lot. It is simple and sophisticated, and I like how she included the succulents.

I'm following you and lockheart on facebook. I hope I win this prize package. I think I could get good use out of it at my kids' bday parties!

danapoole4(at)gmail(dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...