Monday, November 8, 2010

Board #2 - Submitted by Megan

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


Creator: Megan Acosta

Photo Sources: (by rows)

I am so happy that Megan entered this contest because it led me to her wedding inspiration blog called Glamour and Grace. It is gorgeous and it is a new favorite of mine. Here is what she had to say about her inspiration board:

"I really wanted to go with a sophisticated and modern look. The Caprice bag really reminded me of succulents, which are very popular now in weddings, so I used that as the base inspiration. I also tried to play off the fun shapes and circles which I mimicked in the bouquets and the volume in the dress."

Glamour and Grace on Facebook and Twitter



This cooking prize package includes:
A lasagne baker by Villeroy & Boch, a book about wine including advice and pairing tips, a ceramic knife by Zayka, and assortment of organic juices from R.W. Knudsen and Santa Cruz Orangics, and a package of napkins by Padibbles (see more details for prizes and photos here)

To win this cooking themed prize package:
1. You must "like" Cupcakes and Cutlery and Lockheart on Facebook.
2. Leave a comment on this post. It might be nice to let Megan know what you thought of her board (they are hard work you know!)
3. Check back tomorrow to see if you've won and see who the winner of the inspiration board contest is. (If I can't find your email address based on your comment log in info, I will choose another winner - if you are unsure if I will be able to see it, leave your email info in your comment).

*Contest is open until 12:00 midnight Pacific, tonight.

For full contest rules refresh yourself here.

Good luck everyone!

Sharon

23 comments:

bouldermommy said...

Well done board. I would like to attend this wedding!

agoodbuild said...

I follow cupcakes and cutlery and LockHeart on face book!

goagainstthegrain @ yahoo.com

Brenda said...

Lovely board Megan - the colors match the handbag perfectly and the items are the perfect tie-in with the bag. Love how you brought in succulents :) {following on facebook too}

revmom said...

I am a new follower and really enjoyed Megan's board, especially the flowers!

br32baker@aol.com

green4u said...

LOVE the cake and the cake plate for lack of a better description. How would you cut this cake though?

Valerie said...

Bravo! I'm a follower & so glad that I am! I love the stacked wedding cake in this board.

aaw0614 said...

Plum - Eggplant- Grape - Blueberry doesn't matter what you call it, or what shade, I LOVE the color purple so it should be no surprise my favorite Lockheart bag is "Cadence" in, of course, PLUM. Just loving your blog as well --as a former caterer still dabbling in events, it's full of great info-- thanks!

★All Thingz Related★ said...

I follow both on FB!
The board is great! That cake is awesome!
{Rebekah}
allthingzrelated(at)gmail(dot)com

Tina said...

I follow Cupcakes and Cutlery on Facebook and absolutely love this board Megan. Keep up the great work! I will be checking out this board everyday for inspiration. Thank you!

zimaqueen73@comcast.net

Callina said...

I love the selection of items Megan placed on her board. Also, I like the game of shapes and colors she thought of. Good job!

I follow both Cupcakes and Cutlery and Lockheart on Facebook (catalina khalaj). My favorite Lockheart style, apart from the contest purse, is the Cadence shoulder bag in Purple. Thank you.

catalina(underscore)khalaj(at)yahoo(dot)com

Alisha said...

This board is so classy and elegant. The flowers were gorgeous.

leopardcherry said...

This wedding looks beautiful! I have been a C & C follower for a few months, but just started on the Lockheart site. They make bags that remind me of my vintage finds from long ago...

Denise DiFalco said...

Follow you here

Denise DiFalco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Great Gatherings said...

Great board! Love it. I am now a fan of Cupcakes and Cutlery and LockHeart.
Nikki Glynn- Great Gatherings

http://greatgatheringsandparties.blogspot.com/

kd said...

I love purple - especially this fall! ANd I love napkins so I was excited they are included in the giveaway! kimddavidson@yahoo.com

Henria O. said...

Like you both on FB! I love the wedding cake and beautiful dress in Megan's board!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

I'm new to the board idea, but they look great! Yet another thing I would love to start, but my poor blog hasn't seen me in so long. I'll just look at all the pretty boards others design.
I'm following for sure!
operajenn@aol.com

marilyn said...

Very nice. I love how all of the colors blend. My favorite Lockheart bag this season would be the Emerson. The detail is perfection.

k said...

I love the simplicity of the basics (like the white cake) paired with the intricate finishing touches! Well done!

chickimonkey said...

Love how the images & the colors mimic the bag so beautifully. Nice job on the board, Megan!

I'm a new follower & am also following on facebook.

My favorite bag from the new collection is the Caprice, but I also love my Curly Q from this past summer!

ahk@q.com

Dana said...

I follow c&c and lockheart on facebook. Love the contest. Love the boards.
danapoole4(at)gmail(dot)com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...