Monday, November 8, 2010

Board #1 - Submitted by Kristy

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.



Creator: Kristy McCarthy

Photo Sources:

Kristy runs an adorable, hand-made, party goods store called The Purple Pug and has an amazing blog by the same name as well. She has an especially cool feature going on right now where she is introducing readers to a new cool blogger/ shop owner each day, and will do it for a year. Check it out, I love it! She is also the Vice President of the new Children's Party Network. And you also may recall that she is this month's Inspiration Board Challenge participant. She's got to be insanely busy yet is always happy, funny, helpful - the list just goes on.

The Purple Pug on Facebook and Twitter



To enter to win the Lockheart Caprice:
1. "Follow" Cupcakes and Cutlery (click "follow" button at the top of my sidebar and follow directions)
2. Leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a follower.
3. Also in your comment, tell us what your favorite Lockheart style is, aside from the Caprice. (and show some love for Kristy's board too. I think it turned out so great!)
4. Make sure that I have a way to contact you. If I can't find a way to get a hold of you, I will choose another winner for the purse.

*Contest is open until 12:00 midnight Pacific, tonight.

**Besides this post, there are four other prize packages. Be sure to scroll down and then hit "older posts" to see all of them.

A HUGE thank you to the whole Lockheart family for doing this contest with me! If you haven't checked out their site lately, you must! It's been updated and their selection right now is crazy good! It was an amazingly pleasant surprise when I got an email from Jennifer who told me as a thank you for holding this contest, I could pick any purse I want! After much debate (I mean, to me, their purses are like children, you can't have just one favorite) I chose the Lacey Frame in Navy. I'm so excited to use it! Big thanks to Robyn who has been instrumental in all the logistics in this contest and who was an absolute joy to work with. Thank you to Genette for designing such amazing bags and getting this contest ball rolling. I heart you! THANK YOU LOCKHEART!

I will announce the winner of the inspiration board portion of this contest as well as the prize package winners tomorrow!! Good luck to all of you!

Sharon



42 comments:

bouldermommy said...

I am a new follower. The chaya bag is my fav! Love Kristy's cake.
bouldermommy@yahoo.com

Courtney said...

This line is amazing! My favorites are the Lillian and the Fern clutch. These purses are beautiful. -Courtney
courtneyleighbaum@gmail.com

P.S. I love cupcakes and cutlery!

Destination Diva said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Destination Diva said...

I am now a follower and my fav is the Annabelle :)

revmom said...

The purple cake is amazing.

br32baker@aol.com

green4u said...

I love the tablescape and the invite in this board. Very cool use of purple, it does NOT have a "Barney" feel.

-Leigh

Valerie said...

I'm a follower; I love the Jaipur Vienna Tote!

marielex1 said...

I so wanted to make an inspisation board but alas I have not a creative bone in my body. Congrats to all the entrants, your boards are 'inspirational'.

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

I'm a follower...(love the Kayla)

Kristy's inspiration is great - that purple donut??? shut up! looks grapelicious!

marielex1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gracieg99 said...

I am a follower and I love the Gabrielle Hobo Bag!
gracieg99@yahoo.com

aaw0614 said...

Plum-Grape-Eggplant-Lavender-Violet -- don't matter what you call it...I love all shades of the color Purple and am just crazy about Lockhearts "Cadence" bag in,of course, PLUM. Really enjoying all of yor party posts as well -- thanks! Alexis aaw0614@aol.com

gracieg99 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
★All Thingz Related★ said...

I'm a follower and I like the "Lilian"!
{Rebekah}
allthingzrelated(at)gmail(dot)com

Tina said...

Hello-I am a new follower. My favorite Lockheart bag is the Caprice and the Marrakesh Taylor Hobo. My favorite dessert are cupcakes which I make all the time for my friends and family. Thank you for your consideration!!

zimaqueen73@comcast.net

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sunchicka said...

"Following" Cupcakes and Cutlery @sunchicka

Love the Dakota

thinknap(at)gmail(dot)com

Katmagick said...

Follower
Katmagick
Also LOVE the Gabrielle. Not usually a fan of Hobo bags but that is a beautiful bag!
I love Kristy's board. My favorite color is purple and I have always loved it with green. Very pleasant to lookj at.

Callina said...

Kristy has managed to create a well-balanced, attractive board, from the point of view of the items, as well as of the shades of purple and green, she resorted to in order to express her concept. Great job, Kristy!

I follow Cupcakes... and Lockheart on Facebook (catalina khalaj). Also, my favorite Lockheart style, apart from the contest purse, is the Cadence shoulder bag in Purple. Thank you.

catalina(underscore)khalaj(at)yahoo(dot)com

auskm said...

New follower, and I believe Kristy's inspiration is the best. The Marcie bag is the one I love.
-Mariah
Auskm@yahoo.com

cranepuffin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cranepuffin said...

My favorite bag in the Locjheart line is the Chayaessenger. It's gorgeous but they all are so its hard to choose. :)

I'm kim-dan@comcast.net

amywink said...

Oooooh, I more than "like" so many things...your board, cupcakes, lockheart and the GABRIELLE!

thanks S and lockheart for such a fun contest!

Alisha said...

I am a new follower. I loved the chandelier and purple donut. Kristy has a great eye for all things purple! I am new to Lockheart purses. I love the Kayla!
And you can contact me at alishawilcox@yahoo.com.

leopardcherry said...

I do love the Caprice bag, but I'd say the Chaya in brown is my fav!!
I'm digging Magilla Gorilla in this board & when I read she does children's parties, it all made sense that he was included.

Denise DiFalco said...

following you on facebook & twitter
find me at dmdifalco@yahoo.com

Great Gatherings said...

I love the Gabrielle and Zoey drawstring bag too AND I am a new follower. I LOVE all the purple, grape, lavenderish, etc... non-Barney-ish. :)

Great Gatherings- nglynn@comcast.net
http://greatgatheringsandparties.blogspot.com/

Jill {peasandthankyous} said...

Kristy you did a fabulous job! I love the use of shape especially in the images you selected : ) And the Lockheart bags, oh the ELLE is totally my style, LOVE! Thanks for the chance! jillovern at gmail dot com

leishagonzalez said...

I am a follower on facebook and a follower of your blog! My favorite has been the Zahara Tote!!! I also love the Kisslock! How can I have one favorite when they are all fabulous!!! leishagonzalez@yahoo.com

john said...

I am a new follower. I love Kristy's board, the oragami flower was terrific. My favorite purse from Lockheart is Gabrielle if I has to pick just one.

ps. I heart cupcakes and cutlery

Christina
johnjohn6000@comcast.net

Henria O. said...

I'm a new follower! I love the Elle style! Thanks for this awesome giveaway! Love the purple board!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

Sarah McF. said...

I'm a new follower. I think my first Lockheart love, the Frill Seeker, still has my heart, but then I love the Fifi Flex in Aqua, and right now "the one" for me is Cadence in Celedon. I love Lockheart colors - some of the most beautiful greens, blues and purples!!!

casauri@gmail.com or smcfarland@taunton.com

Sarah McF. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

I have a longtime <3LOVE<3 of Lockheart handbags. I fell in love with Addison tote that is STUNNING that was in the Fall 2010 line.

I am a new follower of C&C and a follower of Lockheart on FB.

Tini Posh said...

I am a new follower..love Kristy's inspiration board..its purplelicious!!

Shel said...

I'm a new follower.

Love Kristy's style board...and my favorite Lockheart bag, the Vienna in that gorgeous plum color, would actually look great on her board too.

shel704 at aol dot com

marilyn said...

Kristy has done an amazing inspirational board! I love the colors and how they all blend so nicely. The purse is beautiful. My favorite Lockheart purse is the hobo Nellie. I am now a follower. This board makes me want to throw a party!

Charlene said...

Im loving the purple caprice it really caught my attention..loving that purple cake too.

The Bulebosh Blog said...

i'm following on twitter.

k said...

I love the chandelier... And the purple doughnut is playful yet sofisticated! Good job!!

Dana said...

Sharon, this is a great contest. I was super excited to try making an inspiration board. My first attempt at finding pictures was frustrating, and then I got really sick and couldn't even think about finishing. The boards all look really fun, though. And especially after reading there were only 6 submitted...I wish I would have tried harder. But I'm following you now and will follow on Facebook and I'm going to be watching for more creative challenges and cute party ideas!

Ok, I'm a friend of Genette's. Do I even get to enter for the bag? Either way, I love the Vienna. I love them all!
danapoole4(at)gmail(dot)com

dawns41 said...

GFC as dawns41
I also like Sky.
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...