Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lockheart Contest - Prize Packages - Cook Your Heart Out

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Cooking Themed Prize Package

This 'Old Luxembourg' pattern makes me giddy. It has the most beautiful blue and is so much better then the plain old glass or white dishes that I use all the time. This 15" Lasagne Dish can totally go from oven to table without losing any style points. Check out the rest of the Villeroy & Boch products on their site.

Villeroy & Boch on Facebook.

My heart belongs to Sauvignon Blanc right now but as we move in to winter, I know I need to change it up. This book, Wine Lover's Devotional, would be the perfect place for me to start. With 365 days of wine info, tales and tidbits, this would certainly be a great prize for anyone looking to gain more wine knowledge in the new year. Oh, is that not anyone else's resolution but me? Courtesy of Quarry Books. Check out the rest of their books as well, there are tons of great ones for us crafty types.

Quarry Books on Facebook (and check out Craftside too) and on Twitter.

I've taken many cooking classes but I'm dying to refresh my knife skills. A specialty knife? Yes please! At least the super sharp blade on this Zayka Avanti Ceramic knife would make me feel like I am cutting correctly. I heart the blade stays sharp much longer then metal blades but shouldn't be used for prying, heavy chopping or trying to cut through meat with bones (I mean the bone part, of course you can cut through meat...).

Zayka on on Facebook and Twitter.

I like simple cooking with lots of flavor. I love these juices from R. W. Knudsen because not only are the juices healthy and natural, but the company has taken the guess work out of it for you by providing recipes for their products. Think of all the tasty treats you can make with these! And, while I much prefer to use fresh lemon juice in my cooking, this lemon juice by Santa Cruz Organic is the next best thing!

R.W. Knudsen Family on Facebook and Twitter.
Santa Cruz Organic on Facebook and Twitter.

You may remember these little gems from this coffee post. I heart these napkins by Padibbles. And I know you will too. If you haven't already done so, go check out the other styles offered. How cute are the 'What a Hoot' napkins!

Padibbles on Facebook and Twitter.

Remember - to win this prize package, you must check back next Monday and leave a comment under each post. For full contest rules, please read here.

Thank you to all the companies that donated the above prizes. If I had to estimate, I would say this prize package would retail for about $200. Boom.


1 comment:

marielex1 said...

Ok, I am so inspired by your inspiration boards I just want to go cook something. Good luck to all the entrants!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...