Monday, November 8, 2010

Board #5 - Submitted by Jenny

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.



Creator: Jenny Dixon

Photo Sources:

Thank you, Jenny, for submitting this gorgeous board. I mean, seriously, could those water glasses be any prettier? And the kale placecard, what a great find! Jenny also has a blog you should check out. And here is why I love Jenny. She posted her board so all her readers could see what she did for this contest. Then she posted a second board that she created after she decided her board above didn't have enough Morrocan influence (I totally love this second board too). AND THEN she posted a board of the outfit she would wear to the party. I like the way you roll Jenny!


This party pretty prize package includes:
A variety of nail polish, beanie and scarf by RVCA, four 4-packs ME natural sodas, four pack cds by Brushfire Records, package of thank you notes by Traylor Papers. (to see more details or photos for the prizes see here).

To win this pretty prize package:
1. You must "like" Cupcakes and Cutlery and Lockheart on Facebook.
2. Leave a comment on this post. I imagine Jenny would love to hear some kind words about her board...
3. Check back tomorrow to see if you've won and see who the winner of the inspiration board contest is. (If I can't find your email address based on your comment log in info, I will choose another winner - if you are unsure if I will be able to see it, leave your email info in your comment).

*Contest is open until 12:00 midnight Pacific, tonight.

For full contest rules refresh yourself here.

Good luck everyone!

Sharon

15 comments:

agoodbuild said...

i follow cupcakes and cutlery and Lockheart on facebook. Im drooling over this board... i think it might be my favorite.. especially with those cupcakes!

Still enjoying the lilian bag :)

goagainstthegrain @ yahoo.com

revmom said...

I am a new follower and I loved Jenny's board, especially the natural touch she brought with kale and the plantable gift tag.
br32baker@aol.com

green4u said...

Love the present wrapping on this... it has a very natural and earthy feel.

Valerie said...

I follow this blog; I really like the ideas on this board. I think the water glasses are wonderful - I'd serve pink lemonade it them!

amber said...

I like (love) C&C and Lockheart on Facebook :)! This board is beautfiul and so classy and fun! I love the use of the kale and how it resembles the pattern on the purse! Amazing!
amberlynn.moon@gmail.com

maddysmom said...

i follow c&c and lockheart on fb. this board is amazing and my first instinct is to get married all over again. at 27 my tastes hadn't fully flourished yet and my visions for creating the perfect day were clouded. i LOVE love love all of these pieces. well done!

elle bag is my fav!

babyfrench@gmail.com
or michellerg@sbcglobal.net

Alisha said...

These boards are amazing. I cannot pick my favorite but this is in the running. Can I have those cupcakes please!

leopardcherry said...

The Kale is super awesome!! I dig the straws as well. Sharon- you have some very creative followers.

Kristin said...

Kale placecards! Purple striped straws?!? i love the strong purple influence in this board. another great job!

Henria O. said...

Like you both on FB! The place settings and candles are awesome in Jenny's board!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

The Bulebosh Blog said...

Beautiful board Jenny - love all of your picks!
becky.bulebosh@gmail.com

marilyn said...

This has got to be my favorite! I love the water glasses, the kale, the candles and everything else. Such beautiful soft colors and they all blend so perfectly with the purse. I enjoy Cupcakes and Cutlery and Lockheart keep up the good work!

k said...

I really like the kale. Unusual, yet beautiful!!!

Dana said...

I follow c&c and lockheart on facebook. Love the contest. Love the boards!
danapoole4(at)gmail(dot)com

Dana said...

PS-Jenny's board is really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...