Monday, November 8, 2010

Board #6 - submitted by Alyson

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Creator: Alyson Crockett

Photo Sources:

Thank you for entering Alyson. I know these boards can be a ton of work, especially to a perfectionist like me. I think you did a great job!!

Although I had said I would post the top 5 boards, I only got 6 so I thought it would be cool if they all had the opportunity to win the Caprice. I sent all of them on to the judges and will announce the winner tomorrow! Don't forget to come back and check it out!

This post does not have a prize package associated with it so you are not required to leave a comment, but I know that Alyson would love to hear your thoughts on her board. :)



agoodbuild said...

very cute board, love the wood place cards!

green4u said...

I love the dessert table decorations. I also really like the idea of all the kids having the fairy wings. The colors match the piece perfectly. I also like that all the wings are the same get 7 or 8 little girls together and they will likely fight over the coolest one.

Valerie said...

Gah! I love everything about this board: the dessert table w/bunting, the toadstools, the fairy cake... what a fabulous idea for a young girls party! I know my niece would love it!

Alisha said...

Ok, well I might have to pick this board as my favorite since the creative designer was a Savanna Rebel! I love the mushroom and nature theme, very organic and beautiful.

Kristin said...

great inspiration board! i like the child take on it. those green dresses are adorable. and i love the wood place cards. this whole board makes me think of a fairy woodland party.

Henria O. said...

Love the woodsy feel of Alyson's board!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

k said...

Whimsical!! I love it Mouse!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...