Thursday, October 6, 2011

I wish the rain looked like this

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


Rain + me = lazy. 

Wasn't it just 85 degrees two days ago?  Where did this rain come from?  I would like it to go back to there PDQ.  Walking my 5 year old to and from school in the rain is no biggie.  Walking my 5 year old to and from school in the rain with a 2.5 year old is drink inducing.  And I'd like to give a straight up middle finger to my allergies that are wrecking my program.  So there.  A very negative post for you all today.  Hope you are enjoying the weather, feeling good and otherwise not as crabby as me.  

Happy Thursday.
Sharon

Found Via: Another Nicole who found it via Pinterest via here

1 comment:

Amanda Smith said...

I couldn't agree more. In fact, I have to admit I am pretty annoyed with how many people surrounding me keep saying how much they just love the rain, and don't you love how crisp the air is, and rain is so cozy etc. blah blah blah. I like sunshine, warm weather, dresses, flip flops...so no I don't like the rain! (sorry for the rant but I am in the same boat!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...