Monday, September 19, 2011

September Inspiration Board Challenge - Welcome to Oh, How Posh!

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

It has been a while since I've done the inspiration board challenge.  Sometimes, life just gets in the way you know?!  Well, this month (half month? whatevs) the participant is Danielle of Oh, How Posh!  Her website is a great resource of entertaining tips, delicious recipes and so much more!  

How cute are these free printables?  She's got a whole section for them on her blog.  Don't miss it! 

Like Oh, How Posh's facebook page here.
Follow Oh, How Posh on Twitter here.

After my friend, Heather, so graciously lent me a ton of her Stella and Dot jewelry for a recent blogging conference, I couldn't get this necklace out of my head!  I love the colors of the beads and thread and the mismatched metals.  I love that it is messy but still classy and can be worn with so many things.  I felt like it was a really great inspiration piece to design a party board off of.  

Like Heather's Stella and Dot Facebook page here.

I can't wait to see what Danielle comes up with!!!!  

Check back at the end of the month to see! 

Photo of lemonade printables via Oh, How Posh.  Picture of necklace is mine, all mine. 


Food Safety Training said...

The bottles of Limeaide really looks delicious! I will definitely check it out later!

Natalie said...

omg I have been contemplating buying this necklace as well! I want to see a picture of it on you please!! tweet it at me!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...