Wednesday, July 20, 2011

And the winner is...

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Jan, I don't have any contact info for you so please email me at to work out delivery of your prize!   You have until Monday, July 25, 2011 to contact me or I will select another winner!! Congrats! 

Huge thank you to Del Webb for giving away the mixer for this contest.  I appreciate them asking me to be a part of such a great of a great promotion.  

Big thanks to A Fabulous Fete, Meringue Bake Shop, Amy's Kitchen Table, and Wendy Will Blog for your support and help and really fantastically large thank you to everyone who entered!!!

And a thank you, thank you, thank you to Mrs. Georgene Vehe, my sweet grandmother.  I love you so very much and thank you for being a wonderful lady.  

Save the boobs! 


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...