Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What is a Slumpcake and how to do I get it in my belly?

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


My friends are too good to me.  I often joke that I only am friends with talented people.  I didn't intend to do that, but it has worked out to my benefit.  Especially with my friend Amy.  She encourages me in all my creative endeavors and if I mention that I need a baked treat for any reason, she is all over it.  I've mentioned her blog, Amy's Kitchen Table, before but you have to pop over and check out this new recipe she created.  She created it for my SWEETS FOR TEATS contest and I adore her for it.   I have never heard of slumpcakes before but I do know, however, that I want to shove a whole one in my mouth.  


They have a cream cheese based frosting.  'Nuff said.

Thank you Amy! 

Although it is too late to enter the SWEETS FOR TEATS contest, you should still go and check out all the amazing sounding treats that were entered!

CHECK BACK IN A LITTLE WHILE FOR THE WINNER! 

Sharon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...