Friday, May 6, 2011

Tiny Prints - Review

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


I was contacted recently by Tiny Prints to see if I would be interested in reviewing their cards.  I've known about them for years, but never had the right opportunity to use them before.  Until now.  My mother-in-law asked me to help her with a 90th birthday party for my husband's grandmother.  While I knew that Tiny Prints made adorable children's party invites and cool, modern Christmas cards, I wasn't sure what I would find in the way of adult invitations. 


I left the final decision making up to my mother-in-law (see the above) but found that they have a bunch of great options for adult invitations.  

Image via Tiny Prints - Painted Trunks in Cabernet
Although they have this sampled as a holiday party, it was easily found under a heading for birthday party invitations for adults.

Image via Tiny Prints - Festive Fanfare Bright Green
Love how modern the green and grey is and love the offset detail box.
Image via Tiny Prints - Inspired Garden: Begonia
And how fantastical is this chic floral invite?! I love everything about it.
Image via Tiny Prints - Allergy Alert Cards, Bright Boxes: Sky
But I was pleasantly surprised when I came across these Allergy Alert cards.  As some of you may know, my oldest son has multiple food allergies.  And with him about to start kindergarten and us contemplating taking him on a trip back east this summer, these cards could really come in handy.  And there are 4 different styles to choose from.  RAD.IC.LE.

And I had no idea that they also had greeting cards.  I can't tell you how many times I have fretted over having to run out to buy a greeting card to get it in the mail on time.  Sometimes you just don't want to drag two kids over to Target, where there is a Lego section and where you could quite literally have two separate tantrums happening at once causing you to shed tears and sweat like a fat man.  Not saying that has happened...There are several ways they can help with the cards.  They can send them out for you and allow the card to arrive to the recipient faster and possibly on time for once in your life.  Or they can send the card to you, so you can personally sign it and then send it out from home.  Awesome.  And they also have business products, wedding invites and photo gifts.  Sheesh.  If Tiny Prints ran for prom queen she would probably win.  She's got it all. 

I had a little hiccup with my ordering.  I had saved a draft in a folder but then couldn't access it to put in my cart when I was ready to order.  I used the instant chat capability and within a minute I was chatting with a customer service rep and figured out the problem without having to grab the phone or wait to get an email back which may or may not have had the right answer.  I LOVE this option.  And once the order was placed, I received an email from a customer service rep.  She said that she had personally checked my order and sent it on to the printers.  There was a name and a phone number with an extension in case I had any questions or concerns.  What the what?!  That's customer service, people! 

I had an awesome experience with Tiny Prints and would certainly use them again.  I'm not sure why I continually fret over my novice graphic design capabilities and try to design all my own invites when there are professionals and designers who do it so much better and can be obtained with the click of the mouse.  

If you haven't used them yet, you should try them.  Don't get me started about the envelope options...

Sharon
top 2 photos are mine













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...