Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pastel Details in Bali

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I'm going to be honest with you.  I don't really know where Bali is.  I do know that per Star Magazine Brad Pitt was caught with a nanny (thanks in part to my bff's husband who is very in tune with "the news").  But I do think that Bali is a tropical locale which for me usually means a super bright color scheme.  But I love that this wedding, held in Bali, went in a whole different direction.  I mean, you just want to curl up with those colors and stay awhile.  

And check out this ribbon canopy.  Um, yeah.  LOVE this!!  This wedding was shared on the blog, Sunday Collector, which I found out about via Inside Out Magazine - one of my faves (you know I really wish I was Australian)!  The blog is run by a prop stylist so I KNOW you ladies are going to love it!  See a few more shots of the wedding here.

All photos via Sunday Collector

1 comment:

Kristin said...

omg LOOOOOVE that ribbon canopy!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...