Friday, June 3, 2011

The Lazy Stick

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Page Redirection If you are not redirected automatically, follow the Any Text Note Here
image by Abbey Hendrickson via Oh Dee Doh

I have no excuse other then I was hit by the lazy stick.  Yup.  Haven't been posting.  Haven't really been working on any thing.  Just maxing and relaxing and spending time with the boys.  It's been amazing.  I am dying to share the photos from O's 5th bday party though.  It just seems like a daunting task hence the procrastination.  I am making an honest effort to get them up next week.  And I am just in love with these yarn wrapped sticks.  Have a great weekend! 


1 comment:

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Enjoy your break :) A little down town is so required every once in a while..especially with 5 year old drama in the house ;) Love the sticks.. I bet my girls would enjoy making those! x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...