Friday, May 20, 2011

No More Boring Cakes on TLC!!!!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


A while back, my husband took a job in northern San Diego County.  At first he did the hour long commute but when we became pregnant with our second child and I was going to quit working we decided we should move closer to his work.  We were not happy to leave our friends and family in Orange County behind.  On our moving day, my new neighbor, Jen, came over with a homemade peach cobbler.  Wow!!!  What a welcome!!!  Being that I wanted to move back to Orange County from our very first day in Vista, I never really got to know Jen that well.  But in the year that we were there, I saw her business, No More Boring Cakes, grow and she had just moved in to her first commercial kitchen as we were moving away.  If that cobbler is any indication of how her cakes taste, she is one of the best baker's I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.  And her decorating skills are AMAZING!!!  


This is just a sampling of her work.  And I can't wait to see what she came up with for the TLC show Fabulous Cakes!  Her episode is airing on Monday, May 23, 2011 so set your DVRs!  Check out her site here for info on her cakes and delivery.  She even does cake decorating parties!!!  And I am pretty sure she will come up to Orange County for those... I am so happy to see where her business has gone and look forward to see what happens in the future.  

Go!  Right now.  Set your DVR.  TLC - Fabulous Cakes, Monday May 23, 2011 


Sharon
(all images via No More Boring Cakes)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...