Sunday, February 13, 2011

Suck it, Honeysuckle

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.



I know it is really just a few shades off of Honeysuckle, THE color of 2011 (by Pantone) but I am totally in to HOT PINK right now.  I am seriously trying to work it in to everything that I am working on.  I really need to stop.  I don't want to burn out on it.  It gives me an instant good mood. 

Best use of hot pink in a party setting goes to:




bash, please.  again. 


Preston Bailey via the Slightly Obsessive Bride

By the way, when you search for "hot pink" in a google images search you come up with some pretty skanky pictures.  Apparently hot pink is also favored by lots of unsavory types who like to wear lucite heels.  Just a friendly warning. 

Have a great week!

Sharon

2 comments:

lyndsey @ the stationery place said...

LOL! award for best blog post title goes to you, that cracked me up. and thanks for the tips on avoiding certain search terms.

Shari said...

I'm a hot pink girl myself ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...