Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rocking my ears off right now

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


I have been obsessed with this song lately.  My kids are totally sick of it.  I'm hearing a lot of "when will this song be over so I can hear Imagination Movers?"  Poor guy doesn't realize I have it on repeat so it will never be over.  (Insert evil laugh).  This is what this song looks like in my head.  I've been realizing lately that I hear music in colors and that a lot of my party inspiration comes out of listening to music.  
I'd also like to note that in my head this is all happening in summer so although it looks gloomy it's actually warm and amazing (no humidity and my hair looks awesome).



Sharon

1 comment:

Melissa C said...

Really like this song, thanks for sharing ;)

@trulychicinspirations.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...