Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Party Pretty - Lockheart Sample Sale

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

YOU GUYS!  Remember the fantastic Lockheart?  They are having a sample sale in Los Angeles this coming Friday and Saturday!  Can you believe it?  I have it on good authority that they will have lots of amazing styles and the prices will be CRAZY!  I'm still trying to figure out how to justify another new purse, especially after my husband just calculated how much money has been invested in to handbags in our house.  But I say diversify, right?  It would almost be a fiscal crime not to pick up another one.  If any of you go or are going, let me know!!!

(all details listed above photo but please let me know if you are having trouble reading any of it - it's too good to miss!)


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...