Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Inspiration Board Challenge - The Final Board

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I just love every party that Kristy, of The Purple Pug, puts together. I was beyond excited to see what she would come up with for this inspiration item. And even though I shouldn't be speaking to her right now as we are in the midst of an all out east coast/west coast event design battle. Not since Biggie and Tupac have things gotten this ugly between the east and the best coast (See what I did there, Kristy? I replaced "west" with "best" because they mean the same thing...holla!). - If you have no idea what I am talking about check out more details here.

It would be virtually impossible to not get a cute party when basing it on the adorable Kauzbots. Kristy did not disappoint!!!!

I love the bright colors, the touches of humor, the extreme creativity of every item! And I am, in fact, doing the robot right now. So fun! A big thank you to Kristy for adding this to her busy schedule. It turned out so great! And a big thank you to Kauzbots for being a rad product!

Photo Sources:

Thanks Kristy!! I can't wait to see all the amazing projects you've been up to!



A Few of My Favorite Things said...

I love it! That donut robot is fabulous. Kristy really did an amazing job.

The Party Animal said...

This looks great and I am honored to see my Donut Robot Cake Here - I loved that cake I made for my son !!!

Kim @ Party Frosting! said...

super cute! Kristy rocks!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

The Party Muse said...

Love it!!!! Kristy is da bomb!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...