Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holy Lollipops!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


Have you guys seen this!!!! I'm such a fan of Jonathan Adler. I was just working on my Christmas list, of what I want people to buy for me and I came across the fanciest lollipop holder I have ever seen!! I don't think I eat enough lollipops to justify the $98 but if one of my parties just happened to be peacock themed I may just have to have it. Because it would be too perfect. I wonder if I can talk my four year old out of the super hero party he wants...

Sharon

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Isn't this the cutest!?! I just wrote about this on my blog this weekend and want to use it for a candy buffet! It would be perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...