Thursday, November 11, 2010

Interview by a Pug

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I've got a little interview up on The Purple Pug today!! Go check it out. This is part of a cool series Kristy is doing for the whole year. I'm so thrilled to be a part of it! I'm taking the rest of the week off to spend time with the kids and do some collaborative blog posts. See you on Monday!!!



Dixon Family said...

Loved your answers! Glad you are taking a little break-- you've been busy here!

Jane and Lou said...

Hi, found you via the Pug - congrats on the feature! Nice to visit your sweet blog, I have followed for you:) Come visit me @ All the best, Jane:)

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Kind of like "Interview with a Vampire." But a pug..LOL!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...