Friday, October 29, 2010

Potter and Butler is here!!!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Thanks a lot, Emily. I desperately need to go get in the shower so I can finish packing and catch a plane and now, here I sit writing a new, unscheduled post. Emily of Hello!Self,
has been teasing a new celebration decor company and I have patiently waited. Its finally here!!! Introducing Potter and Butler.
The colors she uses are a delightful change to some of the more subdued stuff out there right now. They are all handmade and use lovely fabrics.
Look how elegant and simple this looks on the plate and ads an amazing pop of color.
Sure we've seen poms, but there is something about these that makes them dainty yet powerful.
Gorgeous!! You could forgo florals all together and just use poms.
LOVE! You've got to check out the rest of her stuff on Etsy. So great! Congrats, Emily on a site well done. And Potter and Butler is on twitter too!

Sharon
All images via Potter and Butler

5 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

These are adorable!

Kristin said...

Um YES i want some of those poms for cupcakes. Those are so cute!!!

You Are My Fave said...

Cute! I love the pom cupcake toppers.

Jenny @ Hank + Hunt said...

How did I not see this on Friday? Lovely! You do great work on the fly too? Glad your my friend!
Great new shop! Good luck Emily!

issaac said...

bomp! i crush on ur blog..huhuhu~ love it soo much..<3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...