Monday, September 20, 2010

You voted!!!

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who voted for me for most creative blog in Orange County via Just Spotted. Although I didn't win, I took home a prize (the cutest mason jar full of big, bright gumballs) as runner up. I never expected to hear my name at the awards night and was super excited to.

I also want to thank my dear readers for being patient in regards to my lack of posting lately. I have been working on sort of a secret project, which should be revealed this week, and as some of you bloggers with kids know, sometimes you can't do it all. So while working on that project, I didn't have time to do regular posts. Those will be starting back up tomorrow (and by regular I mean, several times a week) and I look forward to getting back in to a routine.

So stay tuned to find out what I have been working on!


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...