Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A smorgasbord of Scandinavian paper napkins

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

There is just something about the colors and whimsical details of Scandinavian design that I just adore. Another thing I adore is paper napkins. And when you combine the two...well, it's almost too much for me to handle. How utterly adorable are the sweet napkins above? One of the things I love most about these napkins is that even if you kept all the other details of your party/dinner to a minimum it still looks put together and designed.
Are you dying? They are so great! I love that they would work equally as well at an adult party as a child's party and the color combos are not what you see everywhere.
Who doesn't love a well done stripe?

And check out their Christmas options! I'm in love with the gingerbread man riding the pig.

All of these paper napkins can be purchased from Fjorn. Prices vary widely. Some are a pack of 20 for $8.00 and others are 3 packs of 20 for $12. Regardless, I'm in love.

Sharon
All images via Fjorn

1 comment:

Silver Strands said...

First off, this blog is just great. I love your "About me" section - I will definitely be frequenting your little corner of the internet.

Secondly, I am in love with Scandinavian design. I love love love every single pattern I've ever seen!

Love love love LOVE your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...