Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hank and Hunt - Making all celebrations a little bit sweeter

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Dear Martha Stewart,

Do you know Jenny of Hank and Hunt? I imagine you are quite busy with all your businesses and obligations but I think you should know about her. Aside from the stint in prison (at least I think...) you and she have many similarities. To me, the parties she plans go far beyond what most people do, without going overboard. She's the real deal. Inspired by all things lovely, she creates warm celebrations that truly let the guest of honor feel like the most special person in the world.

It's a rare find to come across someone so well versed in so many things. Her knack for finding delicious fonts is second to none. She's always ready to jump in to the kitchen and whip up a batch of scrumptious treats for her party guests. And don't get me started about her party decor. Her design sensibility is something I covet. It's understated, classic and cutting edge all at the same time.

And you need to experience her decadent fabric garlands. So detailed, so luxurious you'll want to wrap yourself in them. Her fabric choices are always perfect. Even though I didn't fluff mine as instructed (I'm quite lazy), they still add the perfect touch to my parties. When you don't have the perfect backdrop, her garlands add a simple visual element to anchor a buffet, a special spot for the guest of honor or even a photo background.

She's recently expanded her Etsy shop to include a party pack with her spectacular fringe garland, a small pennant banner (by the way, she knows the difference between a pennant and a garland - I'm guessing most people can't), and fabric cupcake picks.
Seriously, Martha (hmmm, sounds very similar to a talk show I've heard about) Jenny is on your heels. While we have not talked of her designing a line of pet care products, I know she could do that too. I know you have a lot on your plate but you would not be disappointed if you hopped on over to her blog. Her posts are a highlight of my Internet browsing. I love her themed posts and always marvel at how amazing her entertaining finds are. I realize that you have lots of fans but I don't think you will find many quite as talented as Jenny. The two of you will meet someday (and I hope I'm with her). Jenny's going places.

Sincerely,
Sharon

3 comments:

Jenny @ Hank + Hunt said...

What did I do to deserve meeting such a sweet friend as you? Thank you for the awesome and hillarious write up! Martha here we come...

lovetheday said...

I absolutely ADORE Jenny and her garlands are the cutest I've EVER seen. I think Martha is so in trouble.

s. said...

i just stumbled upon your blog and it's so lovely! i so want to attend the parties in this post!!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...