Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall Photo Shoot Challenge

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


I'm super excited to finally let you all in on what I have been working on for the last few weeks. I was asked by Vicky of The City Cradle to participate in a fall design challenge. I really like the finished product and I hope you'll hop on over to her site to see it. Please leave a comment there as there is a winner for reader's choice...

I am excited to share more details of the shoot with you guys next week. Until then, head over to The City Cradle and check out all the other participants.

A big thank you to the following folks for making the shoot happen:

Park Ave. restaurant - The location for the shoot
Sadie James Photography - The amazingly talented photographer
Carole Clark - friend willing to craft with me and for me and all around great gal
Ryan Sasser - great designer always willing to let me bounce ideas off of him and also the muscle of the shoot

1 comment:

You Are My Fave said...

I loved your design. Don't tell the other ladies, but it was my favorite of the week. The cute hay covers and etched watermelon were the best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...