Monday, August 23, 2010

De-Lux Plastic Designer Cutlery

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.





Why did I not know that Philippe Starck had a line of divine plastic party ware? I mean, it's gorgeous! When I did a little research, I found out that it is pretty much only available through Unica Home. Do you want the good news or the bad news first? Ok, good news is it is all 50% off. Bad news, they don't have the whole collection (many colors and several products and combos) and have only limited amounts of what is left available. And I didn't want to have to tell you this but I did buy some for myself before I blogged about it. Yeah, that's how I roll. Some may call it selfish but I call it ready for a lux picnic. I can't wait to use it! Those little espresso/coffee cups and saucers are so sleek and cool. It is doubtful that I will serve straight coffee in them, but I have been dying to try an affogato. This could be my perfect opportunity. But if you happen to be one of my lucky guests who gets to enjoy the use of this set be sure not to go at it heavy handed. I will stab you with a perfectly designed plastic fork. I wonder if the hospital has designer stitches...

Sharon

Photos via Unica Home

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...