Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What a beautiful treat

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


*Originally posted, May 6, 2009

I just came across these Individual Baked Alaska Lollipops and flipped for them. They are on the heels of the whole cupcake pop craze, but these are so sophisticated and gorgeous to me. And listen to these flavors - honey-vanilla ice cream and red velvet cake, chocolate chip ice cream and brownie and mango sorbet with lemon pound cake. Yum. I would absolutely never make these on account of the 500 steps that must be involved but I love creative desserts so I thought I would share. Is there anything that they can't make in to a pop? Well, aside from soup...

Sharon

2 comments:

Liz said...

These look so neat - you should impress all of us and make them! :)

Chic Cookies said...

Thanks for sending along to Craft Gossip! You are right. I LOVE these. I posted today on ediblecrafts.craftgossip.com with credit, of course, to Cupcakes and Cutlery for the great find.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...