Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Flotation Device for your Party Drinks

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.





How genius is this? This Inflatable Serving Bar screams summer entertaining!!! Call me crazy, but I like my mayo based salads on ice. Food poisoning is one party favor I never want to send home with my guests. I love that the size of this bar could be used for both food dishes and drink service at the same time and I LOVE that it is white (bounce houses, take note). And with just some simple fabric choices, you could easily change the look of the small, raft-like bin. Buy from Solutions for $19.95 (buy 2 or more to save a few dollars and when I just checked on Retailmenot.com, I saw there was a coupon for 15% off...). Want to keep your wine bottles even safer by the pool? See here. :)

Sharon

1 comment:

Courtney said...

These are SO NEAT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...