Thursday, May 13, 2010

Party in my Head - Eau de Bubbles

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Dearest Bubbles,

It's not you, it's me. I gave it a good shot for the kids. But a relationship can't continue on obligation alone. You bounce happily in to our lives and then just as quick you burst out again. The kids need a better experience. And you leave me feeling cheap and slimey...I deserve more. You may have guessed that I have found someone new. Yes, I know it seems like I've moved on quickly. My amour has a lot of your positive qualities but is able to give me more. Like you, his entrance is exciting. But he doesn't just abandon you. He leaves you with a subtle reminder you that he has been there for you. I am certain that we will see you around at other children's parties and holidays. Until we meet again... S-

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Les Bulles D'Agathe - Scented bubbles, starting at $18 for 1.5 ounces in cut herbs, mint and pear. Available at Bergdorf Goodman.

*Although I have to say that the bubble concoction that my father in law made the other day for my son had a lovely lemon scent thanks to the Joy detergent, and he made a bucket for about $2...That's why this product is for the budget-less party in my head...

1 comment:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I love your style! You always crack me up ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...