Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shot in the Dark

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


Hey guys! How have you been? Too many excuses to list as to why there have been no posts lately but I thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone could help me. So I bought a Martha Stewart Crafts Tiny Party in a Box a while ago and I want to use it for a very small (but larger then 8 people) family party for my son's first birthday on January 3. I bought it on clearance at Michaels for about $7.00 and can't bring myself to buy another set on the MS website for $19. Did anyone happen to buy it on clearance, just because, and have interest in selling it to me? Let me know!!!!

Here are some things that I have wanted to post about but haven't had the time. Check out:


Okay, I wish you all a very happy holiday and see you next year!!! Or maybe I'll post before then. Who really knows...:)

S-

1 comment:

Simply Creative Insanity said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am glad that I have found yours as well. Lots of good info here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...