Monday, January 18, 2010

Cupcake Snob

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.



I was called a cupcake snob this week.  Am I offended? No.  Am I a snob?  I wouldn't agree entirely.  I DO think that if you charge $3.00+ for something your mom used to make you for around $0.17 then it should be pretty damn good.  But I love the specialty flavors that you can find in a good cupcake shop.  Which is why I am so excited to be able to participate in the upcoming Nesquick Cupcake Challenge put on by Drink.Eat.Play and sponsored by Nesquick and Cozmo Card.  If you are in the LA area on February 20, 2010 come by and try out some of the best mini cupcakes from LA and Orange County bakers.  Thanks to this here little blog, I get to be a judge!!!! I am so excited!!!!   The event is held at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel and tickets are $40 and usually sell out.  You can purchase them here.  I'll keep you posted of the outcome and bring you photos from the event.  Let me know if you are going.  I'd love to meet you there and hear about your favorites!!!

S-
(photo via Drink.Eat.Play.com)

1 comment:

k said...

could you sneak some of those delicious minis into your new large purse and promptly ship them to reno please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...