Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My cupcake dreams have been answered

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.








I came across this blog called The Cupcake Activist recently. This is a girl after my own heart. To say she enjoys cupcakes would probably be an understatement. If you look at her blog, you will see that she has visited a ton of shops and taken the time to review a bunch of them for you. I have not gotten through all her reviews as of yet, but it will certainly help me map out a birthday cupcake crawl (similar to a bar crawl but we'll still be able to drive).
She is holding a giveaway for The Cupcake Tower, of which I had never seen before. It is awesome. I am in love with it and want one. I'm not going to lie, I get more points in the giveaway if I blog about it. But I also wanted to make sure that all of you knew about this stand. There are four sizes to choose from and different ribbon kits to finish off the stand. Prices range from $34 to $160 and these stands will last for years to come. My dad created the cupcake stand for my wedding in 2003 and we had little to go from at the time. If only I had had the foresight to utilitze his amazing woodworking skills we would have been left with an heirloom instead of the styrophoam monster that was finally laid to rest after it's 4th move with us. Check out their gallery to see all kinds of inspiring ideas. And be sure to read The Cupcake Activist, not only for the giveaways and reviews, but for the yummy recipes she posts as well!!!!!


S-

3 comments:

Elise said...

Thanks for the wonderful review of my blog. I agree, the Cupcake Tower is pretty amazing. Who couldn't use one?!

Allie said...

So did you win???

Cupcakes and Cutlery said...

No!!! I didn't win, but this is on my xmas list...

S-

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...