Monday, November 16, 2009

Paper Pastries - Yummy enough to send

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I know, I know. My posts have been sporadic at best. We are in full house hunt mode (and my husband is so not concerned with finding the perfect house to entertain and store all my party stuff. He's interested in location, good schools, codes - that kind of boring stuff) so my time is mostly spent driving or scouring the Internet. We did manage to find a few minutes between open houses yesterday to stop by the Patchwork Indie Arts and Craft Festival. I'm so glad we did because there was the cutest cards, stationery, etc. by a company called Paper Pastries. Their stuff is handmade, charming, humorous, and pretty (I'm really in to pretty right now, uh oh is Shabby Chic going to rear it's pretty head in my decor again?!). Check out their site, especially their holiday offerings and read their blog for daily doses of pretty. They are graciously allowing me to pass on a holiday discount to you. Go to and enter "pumpkin" to receive a 15% off discount until November 31, 2009. Run, don't walk!


1 comment:

Nathaniel said...

I saw their booth at handmade brigade. They have a great display and adorable cards. Thank you for the discount code!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...