Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh Snap!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.




Okay, so I love hosting parties and I love taking photos but sometimes the two don't mix. I mean, you slave away for months making sure that every detail of the party is right but then you don't get any pictures of them because you are too busy being the best hostess. Or, you get your detail shots, but dangit, no pictures of the guests. I just about flipped when I saw a blurb on the Sony Party-Shot Automatic Photographer. "What the f is it?" you ask. Well, let me tell you. It's genius is what it is. It's a camera dock that takes party photos for you. It can turn 360 degrees and tilt up and down to get the party photos you don't have time to take yourself. With face recognition abilities, it tracks for faces to frame shots and takes candid photos that would make for a great memory book addition. Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one so bad. While my husband thinks our three year old could probably take better party photos then this contraption, I totally disagree. While our son excels at taking photos of his own eye, the technology put in to this little machine is for sure amazing. It is compatible with several Sony cameras but seems to be kind of difficult to find in stock online. The price is a relatively cheap $150, but the memories it will capture for you? Priceless. (I know, the "priceless" bit is so overdone but it totally fit!) Check out the video on the Sony site to see just how it works.

S-
First photo via Amazon
Second photo via Sony

1 comment:

lifeoftheparty said...

I know what you mean! I put so much work into my Halloween party this year, and if it weren't for my guests, I'd have had about 10 pictures in total. Luckily, they went ahead and shared their copies with me =)

This dock looks really cool, though. I'd definitely have to test its abilities before I brought it, but I love my Sony camera, so why wouldn't I like this, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...