Friday, May 29, 2009

Simply Stunning Parties

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.





I hate posting about something that I found on another blog. Chances are you have probably seen it. Since it is awesome, someone else has probably posted about it too. That being said, I have to show you the most beautiful parties I ran across this week. Shim + Sons was/is a small design shop that creates simple, crazy pretty paper goods, etc. They have closed the shoppe for now, as they have relocated to South Korea!! but the blog is still going strong. You must go through and read all of the blog. The photography is amazing, but go NOW to the Birthday Party section. I'm trying to play it cool for you guys but really I am so in love with the party designs, ideas, photography...the list goes on. And could the kids BE any cuter? (said a la Chandler Bing). There is a modern and creative take on a super hero party, a cool dinosaur party and the most amazing color combos. All of her favors are just perfect - stuff kids would totally love to get and packaged up in the most amazing way. And don't forget to check out the tablescape under "entertaining", and all the wonderfulness under "pretty little packages." Amazing stuff!

S-

All photos are by Shim + Sons

**I just checked one of the other amazing blogs that I read and they posted on this party too just yesterday. See their post here. It was a total coincidence! I am always hoping some of her amazing style will rub off on me and maybe it is starting to. :)

1 comment:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Love those favors and those "super hero" toppers are just the cutest!

Thanks for your sweet comment, too. ; )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...