Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ice breaker? It's in the bag!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.







I am very lucky to know many talented people. Today I got an email from my friend Genette Sasser, a designer at the awesome leather goods company Lockheart. They are giving away a bag that was recently featured on Gossip Girl (I heart Gossip Girl, XOXO) in a contest held by OK! Magazine. Click this link and enter. You are only allowed one entry per person and the contest ends April 15. But I'm going to win, so don't get your hopes up. This bag is totally on trend with the bow detail and the blue color is perfection. It would be a great conversation starter at the next party I attend. (See that is how I worked in the entertaining angle as this is not our conventional post :). And I love that this contest is being held by OK!. The only shower game I have EVER won just happened to be at Genette's bridal shower (she got married in Italy. How cool is that!! But we didn't get to go because we are poor) and it was all about celebrities. Now go enter the contest and then go read a bit more about Genette here. (you may have to log in to facebook to see this).

S-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...