Friday, April 3, 2009

Party Prayers Please

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


I know I said I wasn't going to post today on account of the rockstar party of the century that is taking place on the 11th.  However,  a quick check of the 10 day forecast showed me that there is a 40% chance of rain that day!!! What the *@3K Mother Nature!!!!  The husband actually built the stage like he said he would.  And not the day before the party either.  Why are you screwing with me?  What have I done to you?  So readers, please, please, PLEASE, pray for no rain so that the party can go off as planned.  We are going to work on a back up location just in case, but if that falls through too, that leaves my house.  Which is really tiny.  And our guest list is at 91 (yikes) right now (on account of because no one rsvps anymore!  Well, the grandmothers and great grandmothers rsvp'd of course.  And my most favorite rsvp that we got via email was from one of my husband's friend's said, and I quote, "rsvmuthaf'np!"  That was not half way rsvping.  That was a whole hearted I will be there and I can't wait.  LOVE IT.).  I hope people will enjoy hanging out in the bathrooms...

S-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...