Monday, March 16, 2009

Wow. Some people are so much more talented then I am

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Not sure if A is going to post today or not, but I saw this amazing cake that my neighbor made for her nephew's bday and I had to share. When I moved here, Jen Drury, of No More Boring Cakes, was the first person I met and I was delighted to find out about her business. I have not gotten the opportunity to have her work on one for me yet, but I have seen a ton of the cakes that she has done and they are spectacular. It is very comforting to know that there is usually pounds and pounds of buttercream right next door on the weekends in case I go into an emotional breakdown. What I love about this cake in particular is that it is cupcakes made to look like a crocodile making serving the cake a snap! Jen is super creative and is the mother to an adorable 4 year old who also enjoys making cakes (you can see some of his creations and other fun kid crafts on Jen's blog Check out more of her cakes on her website and if you are in or around the San Diego area you should talk to her about creating your next cake!


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...