Wednesday, February 11, 2009


We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

I really meant to post on something completely un-food related today. So be on the lookout for that one on Monday. In the meantime, I found something on my lunchbreak today that made my heart smile. Did you know that Coldstone is now selling ice cream cupcakes? And seriously, I've made it really abundantly clear how I feel about ice cream cakes. Even better - they are SIX for just $9.99. Holy cow, that's cheaper than Sprinkles. And trust me ladies, I could work my way through a six pack of these babies, no problem. The only thing better is if I could order them online and have them delivered to me. S, wasn't that one of your business ventures, the ice cream delivery???? Whatever happened to that!!!! Anyway, they make a good presentation too. So maybe ditch the birthday cake and go with these little guys for your next get together. Its well worth a try, I can assure you.


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...