Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pre-sized cake slices? Genius!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.




Last night was not a good sleep night. I am usually okay if I can take a shower and have a cup of coffee in the morning. It helps wake me up for the day. But I had friends pop by this morning (I am writing this on Monday afternoon) so I just now got my shower (2 pm!) Needless to say, I sat down on the couch to write this and my eyes tried to close! So I thought I would just post another quick one. This one also comes from Outblush (which seems like most of posts have come from there lately, but I have a pile up that I am trying to get through and also they just have really cool stuff). How many parties have you had where you are trying to cut the cake and pass it out so you can get back to the festivities and several people say, "I'll just have a small piece," and then you give it to them and they complain that it is still to large and expect you to whittle it down until it meets their ideal size? Well, that is all about to change for you with this pan. The S-XL Cake Mould (see original post on Outblush) is $36 via Charles and Marie and is a silicon cake pan that creates pieces in four sizes. It looks like it creates about 11 pieces per cake, but some of the XL pieces can be cut into smaller sizes for more guests. It is totally reusable and perfect for holidays and all other parties. I know what size I would ask for...and it isn't S-L...

s-

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to post my son in front of tv and see if I can sneak in a nap on the couch.

And I also want to say a quick farewell to Domino Magazine. I will miss you as much as I miss the fries that Carl's Jr. used to have when I was a little girl (which means a great deal).

1 comment:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

That is a totally cute idea and what a cool conversation piece!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...