Thursday, February 5, 2009

For your viewing pleasure...

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


I felt like this post needed a photo so here are my two boys.  M is almost 6 weeks old already, I can't believe it!  

(And now for the post.)  We suck.  I know we have been less than consistent with our posting lately.  Because of this, I thought I would let you know who I like to read to get my party planning fix.  All of these sites are great and always inspiring.  So when you come to see us, and we've disappointed you by not posting, visit one of these sites.  

So since it is 85 degrees outside today, I'm gonna go play.  

s-


Of course there are more awesome sites, but these are the ones I look at on a regular basis.  
A- when you have time, be sure to list the ones you like too!  

1 comment:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Awww, Thanks for the props! I was even going to comment on how ADORABLE the boys are, before I read my name!
I think you're great too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...