Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Victorian Dinner

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.




So we have been in our new town for a few months now and I still don't know anyone but one neighbor. And due to the pregnancy and resulting baby, I haven't been able to make the hour drive home in the last few months either. Needless to say, I am craving adult interaction. So when I saw this Victorian Dinner Party Kit (I think on Rare Bird Finds) I began menu planning in my head immediately. I love that this kit has the old school vintagey feel of the Victorian era without the overly fem doily aesthetic you sometimes find. The kit comes with 6 invitations and matching envelopes, menu cards and place cards for $23.50. The seller is also willing to customize the sets or add other items like signs, if you need them. I think this kit would work so well for a Valentine's party, birthday parties, co-ed showers, anniversaries, etc. So now I just need to meet 5 more people to invite to my party or con friends from the OC to drive down for the party...Wish me luck. The website also has a ton of really cool greeting cards and banners for different holidays and events, invitations and fun pencil packs. Take a look

S-

2 comments:

Jen said...

When you can get away for a bit, let's go to Starbucks and have some adult time. Wanna?

Jen said...

How about when you can get away for a bit we meet at Starbucks for some adult time??? Or even our front yards will do too:) Let me know

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...