Thursday, December 4, 2008


We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Okay, I know I just posted about Paper Source very recently, but I got their newest catalogue in the mail today (so you must have too, sorry about the unoriginality of the post...) and was super excited to see a new product. They are now selling paper placemats and coordinating napkins in several patterns and colors. A pack of 12 placemats is $7.50 and a pack of 20 napkins is $5.95. They are perfect for the holiday season without being too in your face, look at me - I'm a holiday decoration. Of course they have some other great tabletop items as well, but these placemats made me happy. What an easy and inexpensive way to liven up a holiday table. And since these are not crawling with elves or snowmen, they can be used for any number of parties not during the holidays. I hope they continue the placemats and create more and more color stories. Thank you, again, Paper Source for a job well done.

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...