Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm in Love

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Okay, I had a hard time this morning because yesterday I was out at my favorite, favorite, favorite new store around here and I really wanted to post something about it. But then this morning, I was like "its a grocery store" and "its a blog on entertaining" and I was torn. So then I just decided to go ahead and do it. I'm going to trust that since both of our loyal readers are from around here that its okay to post on something that is a regional and if you are reading this and are from out of state, then I apologize and for you I will promise that with my next post, I will have something that is much more applicable and user friendly. But on to my reason for the post. Fresh and Easy. If you are in California, Nevada or Arizona, you may have heard something about this grocery chain that's popping up all over the place. Its sort of a "normal" grocery store meets Trader Joes...the hook is that about half of the store is a regular grocery store place with regular grocery store stuff. But the other half is amazing. See, I'm super lazy and, although I love to cook and sit down to a warm, yummy, and at least somewhat nutritious meal every evening, I often just don't have time to pull it off. Fresh and Easy has a kitchen that makes pre-packaged dinners for you. They're ready to go, all you do is bring them home and warm them up. And I'm not talking about your standard pop-them-in-the-microwave meals. These are GOOD. They're made from fresh ingredients and they are so easy (get it)...Yeah. So if you are anything like me and find yourself with plenty of plans for dinners and friends this holiday season and little time to cook, (and of course, if you live in the southwest somewhere), you should definitely check them out. Pick up some already cooked meals and make it easy on yourself! Save your energy for more important things, like relaxing in a warm bath at the end of the day. And here are some other reasons to check them out....first of all, at about 4 or 5 each afternoon, they discount A LOT of their stuff to 50% off. This helps them make room for the new fresh dinners each day. You can also print an online coupon for money of your purchase before you go. AND, they have a kitchen set up in the store where you can bring to them any "Fresh and Easy" Brand product and they will cook it and let you taste it before you buy it. An entertainers dream. Did I mention that I love this place?


1 comment:

momof2girls said...

I stumbled across your blog from F&E twitter account, and let me tell you I am in love with this store. One opened up here a couple of weeks ago, and I went, didn't want to leave.

I love that you can taste the food before you buy it, which means I don't have to spend money on something I don't like.

I did not know about the same at 4pm. This makes me love them even more


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...