Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What a surprise!

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

So I moved to a place that is about an hour from the nearest H&M store. So, it is safe to say that I miss my old neighborhood's shopping. In my old town, I could drive 5 minutes and get to any kind of store I wanted. Department, boutique, specialty...Here though, I have to drive all over heck and back. Plus, I don't know where the cool stores are yet, so I am sad. Especially this close to the holidays. So this weekend, my mom came down and we went to a center I had not been to yet. It was about 15 minutes from my house, but I can live with that. So it was a great center with some good stores (I found a dress to wear to my baby shower in the first store we went in!!!). Oh my gosh! What is that!!! I stopped dead in my tracks, and my mom just looked at me. I gasped, "It's a Paper Source store!!!" And she looked at me like I was crazy. Obviously she doesn't know just how few brick and mortar stores they have. They only 2 others that I know of in So Cal are Costa Mesa and Pasadena (but I am probably wrong...). Can you believe it!!! I have a Paper Source store!!! So of course I had to go in and look around and I found not only a few Christmas presents, but also some really cute party stuff for the holidays. I guess because I am newly staying at home with my young son, I am really in to crafts you can do with your kids. Paper Source has all kinds of kits that would be perfect for this. But some of the kits are geared towards the upcoming holidays and the parties that go along with them. Like the acorn place card kit!!! So cute! You could also use these on a buffet table to let guests know what is being served. Or the Turkey placemat kit! Perfect to construct and use on Thanksgiving day. And then the cute Tabletop Christmas Tree kit. I came very close to getting this as a decoration for T's shower. Of course, they also have amazing gift wrap and the perfect invitations for your upcoming get togethers. And it all can be found on line in case you are not lucky like me and don't have a store in your area.

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...