Monday, November 10, 2008

Tangarang Download

We've moved to - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.

Good morning. Well, maybe for you. I'm sick as a dog (thanks kids) AND the total of one other person in my office is in the hospital. I guess that qualifies me as healthier than her so I can't take the day off. Ugh. Anyway, in light of my work load and on account of the fever and whooping coughing, today's post is a short one. Awhile back I mentioned one of my new favorite bloggers - tangarang and her creative downloads....well, take a look at her cute Thanksgiving tags she's got posted. And its free! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to drown my sorrows in a bottle of dayquil and try to get my daughter to school on time.


No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...