Monday, November 17, 2008

So So Creepy

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


I'll admit I've been having a hard time posting these last few weeks. For some reason Wednesday sneaks up on me completely unexpected (and by unexpected, I mean completely expected yet still not organized enough to be prepared)...anyway, as I was reading through my morning emails this morning and catching up on all my blogs, I ran across the weirdest thing in my inbox and thought "I've got to post on this" - A turkey ice cream cake. Here's the description that I found in my inbox: "A feast for the eyes and taste buds! Up the wow factor with our amazing, new Turkey Ice Cream Cake filled with your favorite ice cream flavor--it's sure to cause a symphony of"oohs" and "aahs". Huh.... (Of course, for those of you who think the idea of an ice cream turkey just doesn't sit right, they also have a much more appealing ice cream apple pie a la mode. Now THAT I can live with). Anyway, maybe there's some of you out there who don't eat meat or don't care for turkey or want to bring some traditional Thanksgiving elements into your very non-traditional Thanksgiving celebration. So for those of you who aren't completely creeped out, try the ice cream turkey cake. And maybe wash it down with some Turkey & Gravy Jones soda (so gross...)

-a

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...