Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trick-or-Tini

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.


You know how everyone says that the average person gains something like 5 pounds over the holidays? I'm wondering when the holidays technically start. Because personally, my 5 pounds usually comes somewhere around October 31st and in the form of a bag or two of candy corn. I can't seem to get enough of the stuff. And this year, I might have found another candy-corn related way to eat (or in this case, drink) my way to obesity this Halloween. But how cute is this? I know the blogs are flooded with Halloween drink recipes but I thought this one deserved a post anyway. And with flavors like coconut, banana and tangerine - well....YUM! Check out the full recipe here at one of my favorites, yumsugar.com. And join me in an early start on your holiday weight gain.

a-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...