Monday, October 13, 2008

Is It Monday Already?

We've moved to www.cupcakesandcutlery.com - you'll be redirected to this post in a moment.



Right. I'm on it S.

(Actually, not so much....)

Anywho.

I have a quick minute so I wanted to get something up. I am not sure if you follow the hostess blog (http://www.hostessblog.com/), the blogging companion to the party guru website Hostess With the Mostess. But in case you missed it a few days ago, she posted a very cute circus themed birthday "real party" the other day. As I was reading, I realized that much of the party was created by a favorite Etsy location - polkadots and pirates. This girl is on it. Her shop features birthday banners, door signs, cupcake toppers & party hats. And they are SO cute. Check out her blog for custom work. And today, she's got her Trick or Treat and Happy Halloween lines up on her site. Check them out and consider her for your Halloween supplies or for custom work for a party. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

a-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...